Mesentery and Peritoneum (MAP; ISSN:2616-2725) was founded in Jan 2017. It is an interdisciplinary forum that also aims to promote and distribute the highest quality research in the field of the mesentery and peritoneum across all stages of life. All submissions and review processes are conducted electronically to expedite the reviews and publication process. It enjoys a strong relationship with its readers and constantly strives to develop mechanisms to enhance this. It is an open-access and international peer-reviewed journal that emphasises the ongoing development of user-friendly features.
MAP Mission Statement
MAP publishes original and ground-breaking basic, translational and clinical research related to the mesentery and peritoneum at all stages of life.
- To publish manuscripts describing novel findings on basic, translational and clinical science related to the mesentery and/or peritoneum and related organs.
- To publish original findings related to the diagnosis and management of diseases that affect the mesentery and/or peritoneum with the overall goal of improving our understanding of these and improving the care and treatment of patients with conditions that affect these.
- To publish authoritative updates on the relationship between the mesentery and/or peritoneum with other organs and systems.
- To keep readers abreast the latest advancements in our understanding of the molecular, cellular, and tissue based elements of mesenteric and peritoneal science.
Why advertise in MAP?
Advertising in MAP puts your message directly in the hands of your targeted clinicians and investigators so that they can stay informed of the latest developments and best practices in the field of mesenteric and peritoneal science. The MAP publisher guarantees equal advertising opportunity and the delivery of MAP publication to all the major treatment centers worldwide.
- As an open access journal with online distribution, its content is globally available without charge.
- Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large Chinese physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration, and will benefit authors who are interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
- Links to other on-line sites, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Mendeley enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
- A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high-quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
- AME Publishing Company
- Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
- Phone: +86 20 66355775
- Email: email@example.com